Thursday, March 5, 2015

Commenting Review Week


  • I do feel that commenting with other students in class is helping to make good connections.
  • I think the introduction comments are the best way to get to know someone in this situation.
  • The most useful comments I've seen on my blog post have been those directed at grammatical errors or other quick fixes.
  • When I leave a comment on someone's blog I try to find at least one or two things they did well but find at least one improvement.
  • When I leave a comment on someone's project i try to focus on the overall look of the story and then I search for smaller errors.
  • I do not do a lot of commenting on other student's work in my other classes.
  • I try to look at the comments and take others suggestions when i revise my writing.
  • I think the commenting portion of this class is pretty good. I don't think that I would change it.

File:Funny Kitten.jpg

2 comments:

  1. Hey Scott! I agree with you that commenting is a great way to make connections with other students. I'm glad we have to do it in this course since online learning doesn't have a classroom atmosphere. It helps me to receive feedback for my own writing but also forces me to read other students which I also think helps me improve upon my own writing as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Scott, love your picture! It made me laugh. Cat pictures are the best! But I definitely agree with all your bulletpoints and how commenting in this class is really good. I didn't think I would ever be able to connect with people through comments, especially from my experience with commenting in other classes but its going really well in this class!

    ReplyDelete