Monday, March 2, 2015

Reading Review Week








  • My favorite readings were over Buck's Ramayana. 
  • I liked to find things in the story that made me laugh or were comical. They were easiest to remember. Or anything else that invoked emotion.
  • I did not use much of my reading diary for my storytelling assingment.
  • When I look back at my reading diaries they do help me to remember the information.
  • I do not read in my free time as much as I used to. I feel like I never have time to read just for fun.
  • I think the reading component of the class was fine as is.
  • I would recommend thinking about stories you could tell while you get introduced to the characters in the reading portion.
  • I really liked this image for all the subtle details and also it is visually appealing.

File:Ravana 0842.jpg
Battle of Lanka

1 comment:

  1. Hi Scott! I also agree with you on Buck's version of the Ramayana being more enjoyable. I find myself not finding time to read either (except readings and textbooks for class), so it was nice to get the opportunity to read the Ramayana in two different versions! I really like the image you chose, it symbolizes a very dramatic point in the story.

    ReplyDelete