Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Writing Review Week


  • I feel that my writing has improved through practice this semester.
  • I would just like to continue improving my writing during the second part of the semester.
  • A strategy that worked well for me in my stories was thinking about possible tales I could tell when I was reading about a new character.
  • I do believe that the feedback I have been getting has definitely helped me fine tune my writing.
  • Negative feedback helps me the most for my writing. Improving specific details or even the format of my whole story.
  • The most challenging part of writing for me is sentence structure.
  • I do like being able to create a story that's my own. That is the most rewarding part of writing for me.
I chose this picture because I loved how Ravana gets defeated so easily by King Arjuna. He's too cocky and I am glad someone knocked some sense into him.

File:Arjuna humbles ravana.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment